Perfectly aerate your favourite wine with this Mystique decanter from Zalto. Made by highly skilled glass blowers it is crafted from lead-free crystal which has a high resistance against clouding. It echoes the delicate virtuosity of the great Venetian glass artists of the Renaissance and makes a wonderful gift idea for any wine enthusiast.
ZALTO TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
• We guarantee the condition of Zalto glassware against defects of manufacture and materials however, you must advise us within 7 days of the delivery date if you find a defect.
• You must examine the condition of all glassware once in receipt of the same and immediately contact us if you have cause for concern.
• We will replace or refund any faulty or damaged glassware however, you must notify us within 7 days of the delivery date. Please keep all original packaging and provide photographs of the damage.
• We are not liable for any claim for loss, damage or shortcomings unless we are notified within 7 days.
• We are not liable for any claims of accidental damage once you have accepted safe receipt within the 7 day notice period. This includes accidental damage during the washing and drying process.
In the northern part of Lower-Austria the tradition of glass blowing goes back to the early 14th century. The Zalto family, a glassmaking dynasty whose roots reach back to Venice, settled down in this region six generations ago. Since then Zalto has been producing high quality hand-blown glass in Neunagelberg. The company was established 2006 in Neunagelberg, to give special focus on outstanding, hand-blown stemware with the acquired brands Zalto and Denk`Art. True to tradition of the Zalto brand, today the Zalto glass house offers connoisseurs superior and state of the art glasses. All of them hand-blown by highly skilled glassblowers.
Please login to add a review.
0 of 0 reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.