Privacy & Cookies
The Vinorium Ltd is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our customers.
The Vinorium Ltd uses your personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Information”) in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation including the Data Protection Act 1998.
By using the The Vinorium Ltd website ("Website") you accept the terms of this Data Protection Statement.
- The Vinorium Ltd will not ask your consent whenever you intend to submit Information via the Website.
Browsers can be adjusted to prevent acceptance of cookies or notify the user on receipt of cookies. If your computer is unable to accept cookies, the Website will operate but not so efficiently.
Cookies in themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user's computer.
- Our web-servers may automatically store the following Information about you: your ISP, your IP address, your web browser type and version, the number of colours your screen is displaying, your operating system, the URL you clicked to get to the Website. This Information is stored only to make the Website operate more efficiently.
- You do not have to provide any Information in order to use the Website. Access to certain sections and features of the Website is dependant upon the provision of Information and without that Information The Vinorium Ltd may be unable to provide such access or features. You may be asked to provide the following Information in the course of using the Website:- name, address, email address, credit card details and contact telephone number.
The Vinorium Ltd use of Information
- The Vinorium Ltd will use Information as follows:
- To supply goods and/ or services as requested by you including such transfer of Information to employees, agents and third parties as required for this purpose.
- For administration purposes.
- To market The Vinorium Ltd services to you.
- The Vinorium Ltd may transfer its business assets (which include Information) on sale or merger of any part of its business
- The Vinorium Ltd may transfer its Information as required to obtain legal advice, comply with legal requirements, protect its rights and property, and the safety of its employees, clients, suppliers and others.
Data Protection Rights
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you certain rights including a right to request a copy of your Information and to have inaccurate Information corrected.
If you have any comments, questions or requests please contact us. For more information on data protection legislation and related matters please visit the Information Commissioner’s website at www.dataprotection.gov.uk
Our website uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Cookies used by our website are used on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
Cookies we use
|ASP.NET_SessionId cookie||This cookie allows our web server to respond to your actions on the website such as "Add to basket" or browsing the website. The website wouldn't work for you without it.|
|basket||This cookie stores a key which is used by the server to load your shopping bag. The shopping basket wouldn't work without it.|
|wishlist||This cookie stores a key which is used by the server to load your wishlist. The wishlist wouldn't work without it.|
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmx, _utmxx, _utmz, _hj||These cookies enable our analytics services provided by Google and Hotjar to work. This helps us to take visitor information such as browser type, mobile or desktop devices, commonly viewed pages and more. This helps us to improve our website and shopping experience. The data stored by these cookies never shows any confidential information.|