The Website is operated by The Vinorium Ltd
with its principal office at Ashmill House, Ashmill Business Park, Lenham, Kent ME17 2GQ ("The Vinorium Ltd"
). Your use of The Vinorium Ltd website ("Website"
). By accessing and/ or using the Website, you accept these Terms.
Copyright Licence/ Restrictions
- All Website content is protected by copyright of The Vinorium Ltd or other applicable owner.
- Subject to this clause 1 and the other obligations upon you contained in these Terms, The Vinorium Ltd grants and you accept a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access and use the Website for the purpose of your own personal use and/ or your own internal business.
- You agree to fully indemnify and to hold The Vinorium Ltd indemnified from and against any claim brought by a third party resulting from your use of the Website and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, claims, expenses or liabilities whatsoever suffered or incurred directly by The Vinorium Ltd in consequence of any breach or non-observance of these Terms.
Restrictions Upon Copying
- You may copy Website content to a local hard disk and print extracts of Website content for your own personal use and/ or your own internal business purposes (as appropriate).
- The supply of any copy of Website content to a third party is not permitted and you agree that you will not supply any Website content to any third party.
- Copying of Website content is permitted only in accordance with these Terms. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, edit or amend Website content or otherwise incorporate Website content into any other publication or work in any form of media. If you would like to copy Website content outside the scope of the licence granted in these Terms please contact us. The Vinorium Ltd reserves its right to refuse to grant any such request.
Information Service Provision
- The Vinorium Ltd reserves the right at its discretion to refuse at any time without notice to:
- Accept any registration; or,
- Provide access to the Website.
- The Website is intended normally to be available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The Vinorium Ltd will not be liable for any failure to achieve this level of availability.
- The Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair and for reasons beyond the control of The Vinorium Ltd.
Obligations and Restrictions
- You will operate, at your own expense, a terminal or personal computer system, modem, telephone access and communication software and any other facilities required for accessing the Website. The Vinorium Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising resulting from any acts or omissions of you or of any service provider or other person through whom you may access the Website.
- The Vinorium Ltd will make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses (and similar destructive devices) from the Website but cannot guarantee the exclusion of viruses (and similar destructive devices) and you should, therefore, take appropriate steps in respect of this risk.
- You will keep confidential any passwords or usernames allocated to you and agree not to disclose your passwords or usernames to any third party.
- Your information and your activities on the Website must not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- be offensive or menacing, abusive, defamatory, or in breach of copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights;infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- be fraudulent;be in breach of any applicable laws or regulations, licences or third party rights;
- be obscene, indecent or contain child pornography;
- create liability for The Vinorium Ltd or cause The Vinorium Ltd to lose (in whole or in part) the services of any internet service provider or other suppliers;
- interfere in any way with the proper working of the Website and in particular you must not circumvent security, tamper with, hack into or disrupt the operation of the Website or surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired.
Updating Website Information
- The Website information (including without limitation database information, these Terms and The Vinorium Ltd Terms of Supply and Data Protection Statement) may be updated at any time and you are strongly advised to read the current information each time you access the Website.
- Website information is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute bespoke advice that is suitable for any individual or organisation. Although the information is considered to be accurate at the time of publication, and is reviewed periodically, you are responsible for checking the accuracy of information and/ or seeking appropriate advice upon the information before taking or refraining from any action based upon it.
- The Vinorium Ltd makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about any Website content (including, without limitation, as to its quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose) or any content of any other Website linked to it.
- The Vinorium Ltd accepts no liability for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this Website or any other use of this Website including, without limitation, any liability arising in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation or under statute.
- No links to this Website may be used without The Vinorium Ltd’ written permission. If you wish to provide a link to the Website please contact us with full details.
- The Vinorium Ltd reserves all rights in respect of links including without limitation the right to determine the size and positioning of the link and that any link is to the Website homepage.
- Links from the Website are provided for your convenience only and do not represent The Vinorium Ltd’ endorsement of or affiliation with the linked Website. You access any such links entirely at your risk.
Limitation of Offer
- The Vinorium Ltd makes no offer to supply any goods and/ or services through the Website.
- Any request for goods or services made by you is subject to express acceptance by The Vinorium Ltd in accordance with its Terms of Supply.
- As email is insecure The Vinorium Ltd does not warrant, guarantee or undertake that any message sent to or from you will be secure or will not be intercepted and read.
- Information provided to The Vinorium Ltd is used in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and The Vinorium Ltd' Data Protection Statement.
- These Terms:
- represent the whole agreement and understanding between The Vinorium Ltd and you in respect of the matters referred to herein; and
- shall, except in the case of fraud, override and no reliance shall be placed upon any other verbal or written representations, warranties or understandings in respect of the subject matter of these Terms.
- The remedies available to you are exclusively those available under these Terms.
- You acknowledge that by using the Website you have expressly agreed the provisions of this clause 11.
The Vinorium Ltd reserves the right to vary these Terms from time to time and you accept the varied Terms if you continue to use the Website after variation.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the Terms shall continue to be valid as to all other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision.
- The Website services are provided from England, irrespective of your location.
- None of the provisions of these Terms are intended to or will operate to confer any benefit pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 on a person who is not a user of this Website.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party to these Terms submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For general enquiries or if you experience problems with the Website or have any comments please contact us