Sorry, this product is
out of stock.
Our next delivery of Zalto is expected to arrive March 2022.
Please sign up to receive our emails to ensure you kept up to date with news of our Zalto stocks.
The Zalto Burgundy glass is recommended for all Pinot Noirs, designed almost specifically for Pinot’s delicate aromas. The aromas of Pinot Noir are often the most delicate, but when revealed can be the most enticing and pretty. The Zalto Burgundy glass is the widest of all the Zalto glasses providing the largest surface area of wine. This allows for rapid aeration, revealing all of Pinot Noir’s delicate spice, herb, floral, earth and berry aromas to be maximized. The narrower rim holding these aromas for an unparalleled experience of Pinot Noir’s elegant subtleties. Zalto Burgundy is also very good for Nebbiolo, especially Barolo.
ZALTO TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
• We guarantee the condition of Zalto glassware against defects of manufacture and materials however, you must advise us within 7 days of the delivery date if you find a defect.
• You must examine the condition of all glassware once in receipt of the same and immediately contact us if you have cause for concern.
• We will replace or refund any faulty or damaged glassware however, you must notify us within 7 days of the delivery date. Please keep all original packaging and provide photographs of the damage.
• We are not liable for any claim for loss, damage or shortcomings unless we are notified within 7 days.
• We are not liable for any claims of accidental damage once you have accepted safe receipt within the 7 day notice period. This includes accidental damage during the washing and drying process.
In the northern part of Lower-Austria the tradition of glass blowing goes back to the early 14th century. The Zalto family, a glassmaking dynasty whose roots reach back to Venice, settled down in this region six generations ago. Since then Zalto has been producing high quality hand-blown glass in Neunagelberg. The company was established 2006 in Neunagelberg, to give special focus on outstanding, hand-blown stemware with the acquired brands Zalto and Denk`Art. True to tradition of the Zalto brand, today the Zalto glass house offers connoisseurs superior and state of the art glasses. All of them hand-blown by highly skilled glassblowers.
Please login to add a review.
0 of 0 reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.