• Royal Queensland Wine Show 2017 - Gold
• Royal Melbourne Wine Awards 2017 - Gold
• Wine Show of Western Australia 2017 - Gold
• National Wine Show of Australia 2017- Gold
• Perth Royal Wine Awards 2017 - Silver
• Royal Hobart Wine Show 2017 - Silver
96 Points - James Halliday " From mature vineyards in Wilyabrup and Yallingup. Good colour; the wine has a compelling mouthfeel, supple and long, but remains in the medium-bodied class. Its flavours are of dark berries, spice, and cedar that link themselves structurally to the oak."
The palate displays flavours of summer plums and dark berries with notes of sweet spice and dark chocolate from the use of both new and seasoned French Oak. It is medium-bodied wine with fine, elegant tannin and persistent length. A true representation of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon.